Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 13, 2012




Celebrating one year on his Mission
Hello!!

Yes, I feel weird! I don’t feel like I have been out for a year already!! Ha-ha it’s so nuts! I don’t know where the time has gone! Everyone says the second year goes by faster but I don’t know how that is possible!! Yes, I remember the trek! That was fun! How you had to drive me all the way up there!! Because of baseball! How is the Bishop family???? I haven’t spoken with them in a while! Wouldn’t that be interesting if Taylor ate with them sometimes!!
 
Hahahahaha, Jessica and Chris are the nursery leaders??? Where is Matt serving?  It is in North Carolina right? Yes, Guatemala got there first Olympic metal ever!!!! Ha-ha, speed walking, isn’t that funny??

The missionary work is alright, but we had a bad week. My companion likes to waist a lot of time. But we already talked about it, and this week we are going to do a lot better. I’m pretty sure we will get changes soon, because we have been together a really long time. But we are going to try out the macaroni and cheese with tomato soup recipe! That will be good!! This week we have a luau party! I am excited for that! We have a Hawaiian sister in our zone, so she is going to come to our ward to teach everyone to dance and make a Hawaiian drink! I am excited!!

Mom, since you wanted to know our schedule each day I am going to tell you. We wake up at 6:00 am and we go run, well this week we didn’t, but we usually do. Then we study and leave at 10:00 am to teach or track.  Then we have lunch at like 12 or 1 and then we leave again at like 3:00pm, after language study. We are out until about 9 or 9:30 and then we go to bed at 10:30, then we do the same thing over again the next day! It is nice to have a schedule! I like it a lot! We always have something to do! One of the members got a cocker spaniel dog, and it reminds me so much of our dog Starr!!!

We have a bunch of investigators that are so close! Some who have gotten their answer and know the church is true, but won’t go to church! And there are some that read and pray and haven’t received an answer yet! Sometimes it is frustrating! But we are working, trying to find more families! I will let you know how this week went next Monday! And we just play soccer for pday, just the normal! It’s relaxing but my companion tries to start fights with everyone at soccer. It’s kind of annoying ha-ha. But I love you!!! Have a great week!
Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment